Turn Up Activism’s Strategy for the Georgia U.S. Senate Runoffs
Based on the success of our strategies mobilizing young voters in the general election, we are working to create historic voter turnout in the two Georgia runoff elections where 21% of the electorate are young people.
We are specifically focused on reaching young people of color.
Contributions go to reaching young voters using these innovative strategies:
1. Registering young voters, including the 23,000 young people born in 2003, but that will be 18 by Election Day, before the December 7th deadline.
2. Sustained targeted digital advertising, reaching 1.1 million, and influencer partnerships on social media like Instagram, Snapchat and TikTok.
3. Superpowering organizing by enabling young people to volunteer and organize through TurnUp, our innovative mobile app.
4. Get out the vote programs at college and high school campuses in Georgia.
5. Sponsoring youth organizing fellows getting out the vote on the ground in Georgia.
6. Calling and texting voters with our volunteers from around the country.
I hope you’ll join me in contributing to Turn Up Activism. Best of all, because the organization is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, your contribution will be tax-deductible.
You can make your tax-deductible contribution through ActBlue Charities https://secure.actblue.com/donate/turnoutgeorgia
If you would like to send a check or make a grant from a donor advised fund or foundation, make the check payable to Turnout Activism Inc. and send it to 35 Walden St #3g Cambridge, MA 02140, USA. Our EIN is 83-3917641.
Here’s to victory in Georgia, the best way I can think of to start the New Year.